Wednesday, November 27, 2013

WIP Wednesday

There is not much work in progress today.  It is pie baking day after all!  I only have to make three pies: a pumpkin, an apple, and an Oreo.  The Oreo is already finished (I always do the easiest one first).

This afternoon when The Musician gets off work (she works at a grocery store when she is home from school) we are going to pick out our Christmas tree.  It used to be a family tradition every year, but last year no one wanted to go with my husband and I.  I was sad.  However, with Nina being here from China this year, I am making everyone go because she has never celebrated Christmas or been to a Christmas Tree Farm.

After that I am hoping to finish up my Sewing Baskets block for the Quilty Fun Sew Along.  Here's what I have so far:




I have also been working on Goldie's quilt this week, but I am a teeny bit frustrated with matching my seams.  This section is being especially troublesome.




I hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

No comments:

Post a Comment