Wednesday, June 18, 2014

WIP Wednesday - Finishing up Quilt Alongs


 This past week I have been working on some long overdue WIPs.  The Star Surround Quilt Along which I started almost a year ago and the Quilty Fun Sew Along which began back in November.

I have completed the top for the Quilty Fun Sew Along and am almost finished piecing the backing.




However, I am putting that aside today to work on my Star Surround.  I completed the backing already and just need to sew the rows of blocks together.  I would like to get it "sandwiched" today so I can begin quilting on Thursday.  We are going to a St. Louis Cardinals game on Sunday and if I can be done quilting on Saturday that gives me six hours to hand sew the binding in the car.  Off I go....










I will be linking up with:
Lee from Freshly Pieced
Esther from Esther's Blog
Lorna from Sew Fresh Quilts

3 comments: