1. April Baby Boy Quilt - it needs to be quilted and bound.
2. May Baby Quilt - I have cut it out and started piecing it. It won't take that long to put together, I just have to do it!
3. Goldie's Fading Charms Memory Quilt - it is for my daughter's high school graduation. I am making it from the fabric of all the clothes I sewed for her over the years. It is currently in the piecing stage.
4. June Baby Boy quilt - I have chosen the fabric and the pattern.
5. Quilty Fun Sew Along sampler - the blocks for the top need sewn together. The label block for the back needs to be made and it needs to be quilted and bound.
6. Star Surround quilt - it is for my bedroom. It needs the bottom row sewn to the top and to be quilted and bound.
7. Bedroom valances - I have the pattern and the fabric and would really like to get these done.
8. Snug as a Bug Super-sized Nine Patch #3 - it needs to be quilted and bound.
|Snug as a Bug Super-sized Nine Patch Quilts #1 and #2|
That should do it. It seems like a lot, but I am done teaching on May 23. That leaves the entire month of June free. If I finish all of these I will only have two UFOs left. I guess I'll just have to start some more.
Linking up with: