Wednesday, April 30, 2014

350 Blocks Project - April Update

Last month I started participating in the 350 Blocks Project at Prairie Moon Quilts.  In March I completed a total of 60 blocks.  I started April off with a bang.  During the first week, I sewed 21 blocks for Goldie's Fading Charms Memory Quilt.


The rest of the month I sewed 16 blocks for my Hubba Hubba 16-Patch baby quilt.  However, I only used 12 in the quilt.


For my Giraffe Crossing Tumbler quilt I am counting each row as a block, so that gives me 8 more.


I completed 4 blocks for Pat Sloan's Globetrotting BOM.


Two blocks were made for the Spring Sampler Quilt Along at Cora's Quilts.

For the Pack Patch Mini quilt along, I completed a total of 24 blocks.

Finally, I made 1 block for the Great Granny Sew Along.


That gives me a grand total of 76 blocks for April, bringing my total for the year to 136!  Not bad, if I do say so myself.

Lorna from Sew Fresh Quilts
Kelly at My Quilt Infatuation



5 comments:

  1. You are on a roll, Cathy! Such a beautiful array of blocks! My favourites are the Spring Sampler blocks. Can't wait to see your work in May!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you've been super busy! I love all of your blocks, but I'm drooling over the Fading Charms Memory Quilt! I just love it!

    Thank you so much for partying at Needle and Thread Thursday!

    :) Kelly @ My Quilt Infatuation

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful. I particularly like the giraffe quilt. My mom recently completed a tumbler quilt and is delivering it this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I'm impressed by all of your projects. I am also doing the spring sampler at Cora's Quilts, so I wanted to see who the person behind your pretty blocks is. Nice to "meet" you :)

    ReplyDelete